TS PGECET 2018 Notification: Telangana Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test for providing the admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy as ME/ M.Tech/ M.Pharmac / M.Arch, Graduate level Pharm-D for the academic year conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). TS PGECET is scheduled to be conduct from 28.05.2018 to 31.05.2018. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 15th March 2018. For detailed notification candidates should refer the official website @ pgecet.tsche.ac.in
TS PGECET 2018 Notification – Application Form & Exam Dates:
Applications are invited for appearing the TS PGECET for admissions into ME/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm/ M.Arch/ Pharm.D, Full time courses in university, Constituent and Affiliated Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2018-19. Eligible candidates may submit their applications through online mode only. Online submission of applications will be commerce from 15.03.2018. TS PGECET will be conducted online i.e., Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Name of the Authority: TSCHE
- Exam Conducting University: Osmania University
- Name of the Exam: Telangana Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET)
- Exam Date: 28.05.2018 to 31.05.2018
- Starting Date to Apply: 15th March 2018
- Official website: pgecet.tsche.ac.in
Candidate should Qualify the graduation degree in B.Pharma for M.Pharma and B.Tech/BE/AMIE for M.Tech. For Graduate Level Pharm-D (PG) course, candidates have to pass B.Pharma degree approved by the Pharmacy Council of India. The Candidates must obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam and 45% for reserved category.
- For General/OC Category: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.500/-
The registration fee should be paid through payment gateway (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ TS Online/ AP Online)
How to Apply:
- Candidates visit the official website @ pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- Home page will be displayed.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Upload the scanned documents carefully.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take the printout of application for further use.
Downlaod Here TS PGECET Notification 2018
Click Here to Apply Online
Here we have provided the direct link for TS PGECET notification. For latest updates candidates stay tuned to our website.Related Content: