AP ECET 2018 Notification: Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapuram (JNTUA) on behalf of APSCHE. AP ECET is to provide the admissions in the 2nd year of BE/ B.Tech & B.Pharmacy courses. It is conducted for diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. AP ECET is to be held on 3rd May 2018. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 15.03.2018. For detailed notification candidates should refer the official website @ sche.ap.gov.in/ecet
AP ECET 2018 Notification – Application Form & Exam Dates:
Andhra Pradesh Engineering CET will be conduct on 03.05.2018 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM) for admissions into second year lateral entry into Engineering/ Pharmacy courses for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology and B.Sc candidates for the academic year 2018-19. Eligible candidates may submit their applications through online mode only from 15th March 2018.
- Organisation Name: APSCHE
- Exam Conducting University: JNTU, Anantapuram
- Exam Name: AP Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET)
- Exam Date: 3rd May 2018 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM)
- Starting Date to Apply: 15th March 2018
- Official website: sche.ap.gov.in/ecet
- The candidates should possess Diploma in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Mathematics) from a recognized institution.
- Aspirants who passed the 3-year degree in B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects in their group are also eligible.
- Students must obtain 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
Candidates have to pay the registration and processing fee of Rs.550/- through AP online payment gateway (Credit card/ debit card/ Net Banking).
How to Apply:
- Candidates visit the official website @ sche.ap.gov.in/ecet
- Home page will be displayed.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Upload scanned documents carefully.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take the printout of application for further use.
- Commencement for submission of online applications: 15.03.2018
- Last date for submission of online applications without fine: 14.04.2018
- With a late fee of Rs.1000/- : 21.04.2018
- AP ECET exam date: 03.05.2018 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM)
Download Here AP ECET Notification 2018
Click Here to Apply Online
Here we have provided the direct link for AP ECET notification. For latest updates candidates should keep in touch with our website.Related Content: